Hi, I'm Lisa Forman... also known as 'Coach Forman'
I'm your online and local Body Transformation, Fitness, Health and Weight Loss Expert. I have been on my own fitness journey since 2008, with a dedicated and devoted approach through education and fitness competitions over the years. My creative desire to transforming the body physically through hormonal balancing has helped many women and men over the years.
It has taken me years to get my body to where I have wanted it to be and it hasn't always been an easy journey. I also just recently gave birth to my son Dawson Wesley in June 2018 and have since, started on my post-partum recovery fitness journey.
I'm here to coach and guide you along the way. Learn from my past and present experiences and know that you have my support for your personal journey to accomplish any goal in mind!
WIFE & MOM
Canadian National Figure Athlete
Hormonal Health & Fat Loss Expert
Certified Personal & Group Trainer
Do you need a coach to reach your goals?
9 Months Pregnant
Born June 26, 2018
• 2nd Place Figure Tall - CBBF Natural Nationals Bodybuilding Championships, IFBB World Qualifier 2017 Laval, QC
• 4th Place Figure Tall - CBBF Natural Nationals Bodybuilding Championships, IFBB World Qualifier 2016 Moncton, NB
• 9th Place Figure Tall - IFBB World Fitness Championships 2014 Laval, Qc
• 1st Place Figure Tall - CBBF Natural Nationals Bodybuilding Championships, IFBB World Qualifier, 2014 Winnipeg, MB
• 2nd Figure Tall - OPA Ontario Provincial Championships Natural Bodybuilding Event, 2013 Hamilton, ON
• 1st Figure Tall - OPA Henderson Thorne Regional Championships Natural Bodybuilding Event 2nd OVERALL FIGURE, 2013, Hamilton, ON
• 4th Figure Tall - OPA Winston Invitational Regional Open Bodybuilding Event, 2012 Colbourg, ON
• 3rd Figure Tall - OPA Oktoberfest Classic Regional Natural Bodybuilding Event, 2012 Kitchener, ON